Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Periods of snow

Periods of snow

-11.3°C

Pressure
101.7 falling
Dewpoint
-15.6 °C
Humidity
71%
Wind
SE 5 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
6 PM
-9°C
Chance of flurries
Today
7 PM
-9°C
Chance of flurries
Today
8 PM
-8°C
Chance of flurries
Today
9 PM
-6°C
Light snow
Today
10 PM
-5°C
Light snow
Today
11 PM
-4°C
Light snow
Tomorrow
12 AM
-3°C
Light snow
Tomorrow
1 AM
-2°C
Light snow
Tomorrow
2 AM
-2°C
Light snow
Tomorrow
3 AM
-1°C
A few flurries
Tomorrow
4 AM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
5 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

Periods of snow

Tonight

-6 °C

Becoming cloudy this evening with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Light snow beginning this evening then changing to a few flurries overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this evening. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning. Wind chill minus 17 this evening.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Wednesday

2 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 10 in the afternoon.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday night

-18 °C

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 10 in the evening and minus 24 overnight.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

-12 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 12.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

-22 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 22.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

-12 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 12.


Clear

Friday night

-15 °C

Clear. Low minus 15.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

-6 °C

Increasing cloudiness. High minus 6.


Periods of snow

Saturday night

-7 °C

Periods of snow. Low minus 7.


Periods of snow

Sunday

-5 °C

Periods of snow. High minus 5.


Chance of flurries

Sunday night

-14 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14.


Chance of flurries

Monday

-10 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.


Yesterday

Low
-7.8 °C
High
-5.2 °C
Precipitation
25.2 mm

Normals

Low
-12 °C
High
-3 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:48 AM
Sunset
5:09 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1996 11.9 C
Min 1997 -25.7 C
Rainfall 1999 7.6 mm
Snowfall 2009 11.4 cm
Precipitation 2006 12.2 mm
Snow On Ground 1999 39.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data