Chance of rain showers or flurries
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Periods of snow beginning in the morning changing to periods of rain or snow near noon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 4.
A few flurries or rain showers ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 6.
Cloudy. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. High plus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
|Snow On Ground||1995||4.0 cm|
Based on Environment Canada data