YORK REGIONAL POLICE
23 drivers were charged with impaired-related offences from March 4, 2019 to March 11, 2019.
In an effort to bring further attention and deterrence to driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs, York Regional Police is reporting the names of those people who are charged with impaired-related criminal driving offences.
In addition to being charged, these individuals are also bound by a Ministry of Transportation 90-day administrative driver's licence suspension and are prohibited from operating a motor vehicle on a roadway. York Regional Police or Crime Stoppers should be contacted if citizens are aware of those driving in contravention of the suspension.
The following individuals have been charged criminally with impaired driving by alcohol or drugs, driving with a blood alcohol concentration of 80 mgs or above of alcohol in 100 ml of blood, or refusing to provide a breath/blood sample.
- Jessica Witte, 24, Town of New Tecumseth
- Marie Clayton, 71, Town of Georgina
- Wendy Amini 48, Town of Richmond Hill
- Dinesh Satkunarajah, 27, City of Brampton, 17-year-old female, City of Toronto
- Xin Huo, 40, City of Markham
- Puneet Kumar, 29, City of Brampton
- Yuefan Wang, 24, of the Town of Richmond Hill
- Julius Persaud, 38, of the City of Vaughan
- Kevin Brennan, 42,of the City of Markham
- Terence Beckett, 80, of the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
- Ibrahim Tams, 39,of the City of Vaughan
- Bhavinkumar Patel, 36, of the City of Brampton
- Aldolfo Matus-Alfaro, 33,of the City of Toronto
- Vasanth Baskaran, 22, of the City of Toronto
- Muhammad Talha, 26,of the Town of Bradford
- Suntharrajh Samugarasa, 42, of the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
- Dwayne Gibon, 44, of the City of Vaughan
- Janos Szijjarto, 37, of the Town of Georgina
- Yogatheesan Arulanantam, 30, of the Town of Richmond Hill
- Ali Ebadian, 41, of the Town of Newmarket
- Jathusan Akilan, 20, of the City of Markham
- Gerlando Micciche, 49, of the City of Vaughan