Chance of showers
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 22.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 29. Humidex 38. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers ending after midnight then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and after midnight. Local amount 20 to 30 mm. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Sunny. High 28.
Clear. Low 16.
Sunny. High 25.
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. High 23.
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. High 24.
|Snow On Ground||1986||0.0 cm|
Based on Environment Canada data